© 2013 Joseph Glantz. All rights reserved.
| email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: 215.791.4988
Connecting Business, Graphics, Technology and Writing to Market Your Services
MARKETING for PROFESSIONALS and BUSINESSES
I will make sure the right message gets to the right reader.
Books, Newsletters, Brochures, Corporate Reports, Employee Communications, Press Releases & Sales Presentations
- Create stories that connect with your readers/clients and your readersclients will share with their network.
- Organize your writings so each writing is readable and your collections is accessible.
- [Branding] Originate strategies, logos and taglines to easily identify your products and services
- [Personal Inteviews] Write professional yet personal interviews of you/your staff that can be posted to your website, sent to your customers and kept in your lobby.
PUBLICATIONS (ONLINE and OFFLINE)
- [Website/Blogs] Create artistic but friendly websites and blogs that will keep your customers coming back to your Website/Blog]
- [Websites] - Use content management software to control your content and make it more accessible to your readers.
- [Website Traffic] Review and create the tools needed to drive traffic to you sites.
- [Feature review] Add a full range of features to your website - targeted to you individual profession such as webinars and podcasts.]
WEBSITES, WEBINARS, WEB CONTENT and BLOGS
- [Standard social media tools] Use Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook and other social media tools to target new customers and to keep old ones]
- [Analytics] Use Web Analytic tools to get your readers to the right pages and the right content on your website.
- [Specialized social media tools]. Review the social media tools unique to your profession.
- [Overall strategy] Create a social media strategy so the readers will share and forward your posts to their networks thus expanding your network.
- [Database Design] Use database design to target your publications to clients wih compatible interests
- [Software Review] Use off the shelf and custom-made software packages designed to minimize the cost of adding new software while making sure you get the most current features]
- Target community actvities to help you build connections
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP TOOLS